- Download a PDF of Littleton's Traffic Regulations (Town Ordinance).
- Learn about State of New Hampshire Handicapped Placards and Parking Laws
State of New Hampshire Parking Laws: Parking is NOT allowed in the following places:
- Alongside another parked vehicle (no double parking).
- On a sidewalk.
- In an intersection.
- On a crosswalk.
- On any bridge.
- In any highway tunnel.
- In such a way that blocks traffic or is a hazard to others on the road.
- On any street where there is not clearance for other vehicles to pass between the parked vehicles and the far curb.
- In front of a driveway.
- Within 15 feet of a fire hydrant.
- Within 20 feet of a crosswalk at an intersection.
- Within 30 feet of a stop sign, yield sign or traffic control signal.
- Within 20 feet of the driveway entrance to any fire station or within 75 feet on the opposite side of the street.
- Within 50 feet of the nearest rail of a railroad crossing.
- At any place where signs or pavement markings tell you that you cannot park.
- Parking spaces, including access aisles, that are reserved for individuals with walking disabilities. A conviction for parking in such spaces carries with it a fine of AT LEAST $250.00